ABOUT SELF

I, the youngest of the two sons of Mr Kamini Kanta  & Mrs Malati, was born at a small place called Sitai in West Bengal State of
India in 1991. My first school was Satbhandari A.P School, Sitai, Cooch Behar, West Bengal where studied from Class A to Class IV. Class V to 12, I studied in Sitai High School, Cooch Behar, West Bengal. College - Dinhata College ( The University of North Bengal ), where I started as a student of English ( H ) but didn't complete - completed my graduation through distance education from IGNOU at A.B.N. Seal College, Cooch Behar. In the year 2012, I joined as a Group-D at Konachatra High School, Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India.

ABOUT SELF ABOUT SELF Reviewed by Kalidas on March 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.