MOM : About My Mother

About My Mother

My mom is great. Of the seven children she is the First child & first daughter (Malati) of ................. Brought up as a member of the agriculture family. She had to give up studies at an early age and took up the task of cooking and household chores to help the family members survive. She got married to Mr Kamini Kanta, (my dad) and has two children - eldest Iswar Chandra (Uttam) my brother and me Kalidas (Gautam). My mom is a versatile genius. She is a great cook - anyone who has tasted food cooked by her still doesn't find words fit enough for praising her cooking, she used to weave clothes in a loom and make clothes with the help of her sewing machine, made toys, practised embroidery, painted different picctures on clothes. She was born in 1969
MOM : About My Mother MOM : About My Mother Reviewed by Kalidas on January 30, 2017 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. My heart melted reading this

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.